Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all of your Roleplaying needs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holby City - The original.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk
God - Nuf Said!
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk

Holby City - The original. Empty
PostSubject: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:34 am

Okay. Specially for Jess.

Characters:

Chrissie Williams
Ric Griffin - Taken - Leon
Donna Jackson - Taken - Trina
Connie Beauchamp
Mark Williams
Elliot Hope
Jac Naylor
Joseph Byrne
Maria Kendall - Taken - Livvy
Maddy Young - Taken - Jess.x
Faye Morton
Jayne Grayson
Michael Spence
Linden Cullen
Daisha Anderson
Annalese Carson
Rachel Baptiste
Tom O'Dowd
Dan Clifford - Taken - Leonna [=

Last edited by Trina on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayyourway.rpg-board.net
Jess.x
Senior House Officer - Maddy Young ;D
Jess.x

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:38 am

Very Happy cause i'm special
Back to top Go down
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk
God - Nuf Said!
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:39 am

Yes Jess, 'Special'
Back to top Go down
Jess.x
Jess.x

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:54 am

Whens this set?

Last edited by Jess.x on Fri May 29, 2009 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk
God - Nuf Said!
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:57 am

Lol.

Donna walks into the hospital, sighing loudly. The rain was pouring outside, hitting the hospital loudly. Thunder crackled. Jumping, Donna let out a gasp from the shock. She looked drenched from the rain, but she had only made a short journey from the car inside.
Back to top Go down
Jess.x
Jess.x

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:03 am

Maddy was sat up in bed staring out of the window at the pouring rain. Her scar still brought her pain every now and again, but she is determined to get back to work today so she can go for the fellowship interview, even if it is against the advice of Linden. Maybe the saying was true, Doctors always make the worse patients.
Back to top Go down
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk
God - Nuf Said!
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:05 am

Donna sighed, standing in the staffroom, trying to peel her coat off. It stuck to her body, rubbin more and more water into her already drenched nurses dress.
Back to top Go down
Jess.x
Jess.x

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:09 am

Maddy slipped out of bed and went in search of the staffroom in order to get to her locket. After spending so much time in bed, she felt slightly cold as she wandered down the corridor, hiding every so often in order to avoid prying eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Getting Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:13 am

Ric was sat in the staff room dry, and staring into nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jess.x
Jess.x

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:17 am

Maddy winces as she bangs her side, near the knife wound as she goes into the staffroom still cold and thinking she's avoided everybody until she see's Dinna and ric there, which shocks and confuses her as he doesn't normally go in there.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Getting Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:22 am

Ric looks up and see's Maddy. "What are you doing? Your supposed to be in bed"
Back to top Go down
Jess.x
Jess.x

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:25 am

Maddy shivers slightly as she is still only in her hospital robe. "No, I'm discharging myself, I've got the interview this afternoon and anyway i'm bored just sat in bed." She walked over to her locker and pulled out a fresh suit containing a pencil dress and jacket.
Back to top Go down
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk
God - Nuf Said!
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:28 am

Donna looks concerned, she rushes over to Maddy, the water dripping off her dress and she walks, "Maddy!" She reaches her and places an arm around her in support and comfort. "You can't discharge yourself."
Back to top Go down
Jess.x
Jess.x

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:30 am

Maddy smiles at her friend and gives her a quick hug back, not caring about the pain before pulling away to avoid getting wet and therefore even colder. "Hey! Sorry, don't want to get wet, I'm cold as it is! And yes i can, i just did" Smiles at her friend before holding the suit up "what d'ya think?"
Back to top Go down
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk
God - Nuf Said!
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:34 am

Donna gives her a little giggle,"Maddy, sorry." She moves away towards the sink, trying to ring out all of the water from her dress. Seeing the dress, she sighs, "Madz, you're really in no fit state to be working."
Back to top Go down
Jess.x
Jess.x

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:38 am

Maddy sighed. "donna i'm fine to work, i'm absolutely fine. Anyway I've got my interview this afternoon so i need to catch up on everything." She shivered again even though she s warming up. The weather outside however was getting worse not better.
Back to top Go down
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk
God - Nuf Said!
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:40 am

Donna sighed, "Maddy, you really aren't fine. Please, just slow down, you don't need to do the interview, Ric would understand." She looked pleadingly at her.

Last edited by Trina on Fri May 29, 2009 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jess.x
Jess.x

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:41 am

"Donna I'm fine and I'm back at work this morning and interviewing this afternoon end of story" She hald her wound as it stung a little bit, however she tried not to show any emotion so Donna wouldn't get at her.
Back to top Go down
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk
God - Nuf Said!
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:42 am

Donna doesn't see her and sighs, "You know what Madz, don't say I didn't warn you."
Back to top Go down
Jess.x
Jess.x

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:47 am

Maddy tried once more to convince Donna she was alright. "Donna I'm fine, The stab wound has healed and I'm not in pain, there is no reason why I shouldn't work"
Back to top Go down
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk
God - Nuf Said!
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:49 am

Donna moaned again, still trying to drain the water from her dress, "Maddy! There is one VERY good reason! YOU WERE STABBED!" She jumped once again as lightning went, closly followed by thunder.
Back to top Go down
Jess.x
Jess.x

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:52 am

maddy sighed again. "Yes Donna I was stabbed, and now i'm fine." She went and sat on the sofa, and sat in a ball, hoping to warm herself up.
Back to top Go down
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk
God - Nuf Said!
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:54 am

Donna groaned again, "C'mon! No one is fine after that!"
Back to top Go down
Jess.x
Jess.x

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:56 am

Maddy is getting worked up now. "well i am! I'm off to get changed!" Wth that she walked out and into the toilets, the same ones where she got stabbed ans supprisingly it didn't bother her one bit.
Back to top Go down
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk
God - Nuf Said!
AutumnMalarkey-Paulk

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:57 am

Donna moaned again, watching her leave. She watched her sadly, and looked back at her dress, still soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holby City - The original.   Holby City - The original. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holby City - The original.
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next